Sport Aberdeen Membership:
15 facilities for one price!
Sign-up to the unique Sport Aberdeen Membership and get access to any of the 15 Sport Aberdeen facilities. Your Sport Aberdeen Membership is carried on your Accord Card and gives you unlimited access to:
- All Fitness Studios
- Health Suite Use
- Fitness Classes
- All Swimming Pools
- Climbing Wall
- 6 Days Priority Booking
HOW TO JOIN
Sport Aberdeen Membership is available to everybody and applying for membership is very easy, just go to a leisure site near your home or place of work. You must take proof of your address with you, acceptable documents include a council tax bill for the current financial year, a utility bill not older than 3 months, land line telephone bill dated within the last 3 months or photo driving licence. If you don't already have your Accord Card, you will also need a current colour passport sized photograph.
Under certain criteria you can apply for a Sport Aberdeen membership at discounted rates. If you wish to apply for membership at discounted rates you must also bring a proof of eligibility for discounted rates with you. The following documents are acceptable:
- Matriculation Card if you apply for membership at student rates.
- Staff ID badge and last months pay slip if you apply for staff discount.
- Accord Card if you are eligible for Access to Leisure and would like to apply for Access to Leisure rates
HOW TO PAY
You can either pay for your membership up front and in full which gives you 12 months membership and your membership automatically expires after 356 days if you don't renew. You can also chose to pay monthly by direct debit which is a convenient alternative.
If you wish to pay by direct debit please have your bank details with you when you apply for your membership. Please also note that the first months membership fee is due at sign-up.
Sport Aberdeen offers students discount rates at sports facilities for all individual activities.
To receive student discounts you must either be:
- A college/university student
- A school student in fifth or sixth year
To apply for a Sports Facilities Student Discount Card:
- Complete the application form. Applications are available from most sport facilities or the Membership Team.
- Ask a member of your school or university administration team to authorise the form.
Return the form with a passport style photo to:
Browse the Accord Shop